Big Bummit to Barcelona!
The biggest event in the University calendar has arrived! This year’s week long Big Bummit is going to Barcelona , Spain..
Maybe you loved Baby Bummit, or just heard through the Uni grapevine that there’s a charity hitchhiking society and want to know more – then this is the place to be. Come with us on an epic adventure to Barcelona!
On this week-long adventure like no other you will travel through some of Europe’s most amazing countries, with a group of awesome people, like yourself, hungry for a getaway trip. You’ll travel in teams of 2 or 3 from Sheffield to Spain, through some awesome cities and locations, all whilst raising money for our brilliant charities. Not a bad way to spend the easter hols, am I right?
* for insurance reasons, all teams must include one male
We will add loads more details as we get nearer the time, but this a date to remember and an adventure that you will want to be part of (no FOMO here).
Your ticket for the event will include:
– Hostel accommodation
– A restaurant meal (at the end point)
– Two nights out (both at the halfway point and a big celebration night out at the end point!)
– An exclusive ‘Big Bummit to Barcelona’ T-shirt
– A goodie-bag
– Insurance for the entirety of the trip
– Safety phone support throughout the trip
– The infamous Bummit Bible (this features tips and information
about all the countries and cities that you might visit, as well
as translations and useful phrases from all the languages you
may come across)
If you’re an international student who would need a Schengen visa, want to find out more about Big Bummit and all about the visa process? Check out the Visas Info page on the website or Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our social media.
Trip dates: 4th – 11th April 2022